Esoteric programming languages
I have lately taken an interest in ``esoteric'' programming languages,
especially Unlambda. Unlambda is a language based on the combinator
calculus, which means it is a functional language without variables or
For the official Unlambda distribution, including several
(other) implementations and documentation of the language, see the
Unlambda Homepage by David Madore.
This page mainly contains various Unlambda-related programs I have
- GNU General Public License.
- This file.
- Unlambda interpreter in the (also esoteric) language
- Unlambda in Unlambda.
- A simple rot-13 program.
- An abstraction eliminator, based on the unlambdaify.scm program
in the Unlambda distribution, with some added
optimizations. Written in Scheme.
- An Unlambda interpreter in the (pure, functional) language
- An Unlambda to Ocaml
My own languages
- An interpreter I wrote in Perl for the language CHIQRSX9+, an extension of
- An extension of John Conway's Fractran
game/language. It is based either on multiplying and dividing whole numbers,
or on bags of symbols, dependent on how you look at it.